Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Connected...




The word of the day is "connected". One of my New Year's resolutions is to get healthy so I purchased a Fitbit Zip. It is a little fitness tracker gadget which tracks my success reaching my goal. I had to laugh when I was in the car today...I had my cell phone and the Fitbit Zip clipped to my waistband, my tablet in its mount, and I made a phone call using the Bluetooth feature in my car. To sum it up, I was connected! 

Sketching is a way to disconnect from all these gadgets and let go. The minute I touch the brush I can turn everything off. I feel freed and can move the colors anyway I choose. I can expand my focus from a screen to the beauty of a moment in time. 

Sometimes it is important to disconnect, unplug, turn off to tune in!

Thank you for reading.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!