Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday's Fabulous Finds

I don't have 5 "Finds" today but I do have some fabulous things to share. 



Addison Hill is recent graduate from SCAD and a young photographer in Georgia. His photos are beautiful. My favorite (below), pictures his wife who is completely opposite from the character in the photo.


David Tripp

I am enjoying watching David Tripp work on a new painting (through the posts on his blog). I like the in-depth descriptions and the nostalgic composition. His techniques and the quality of his shading make the subject jump off the page.  




I love, love, love these dishes! What a way to use my art to create something beautiful for my family. I want to do this soon! Great idea, Jane!

I hope you have a fabulous weekend!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!